Have a loved one you want to send to a sober living facility but don’t know what to look for? Maybe you are wanting to help your loved one succeed on their own but don’t know what the next step is. Or maybe you have found a sober living facility near you but not sure exactly what questions you should be asking to ensure the best treatment for your loved ones.
This week, I am sharing my experiences with sober living and how to empower individuals to step out on their own after their recovery. I talk about the differences between extended care and structured sober living as well as what questions you should be asking each facility.
- How to empower self-sufficiency for your loved ones
- Questions you need to be asking Sober Living treatment facilities
- How to teach your loved ones how to succeed in their recovery journey
- Learning how to transition out of Sober Living
Connect with Mark Crandall, LMSW, LCDC
If you or someone you know is seeking freedom from addiction please visit www.addictiontreatment101.com or call (512) 200-8400 to schedule a free family consultation.
- Website: www.addictiontreatment101.com
- YouTube: (coming soon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictiontreatment101
- Email: email@example.com