What sets up a family for future success when dealing with recovery? Is it setting firm foundations for their future? Is it finding a strong community and support system? What if there are areas that need improvement? Are there warning signs to look out for or boundaries that need to be set?
This week, I am answering all these questions and more to help you guarantee future success for your family and your loved ones in recovery. I share the different ways you can implement strong foundations and boundary practices as well as outside reinforcements that can help you along the way. There is a myriad of ways to help you and your loved ones and I want to dig into some of those key practices.
- How to set strong foundations for recovery
- The importance of community
- How to maintain continual growth
- The importance of setting boundaries
- How spiritual practices can help
- Warning signs of relapse
Connect with Mark Crandall, LMSW, LCDC
If you or someone you know is seeking freedom from addiction please visit www.addictiontreatment101.com or call (512) 200-8400 to schedule a free family consultation.
- Website: https://www.addictiontreatment101.com
- YouTube: (coming soon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictiontreatment101
- Email: email@example.com