Ever wondered the purpose for mental health facilities? Maybe you are thinking about sending a loved one to a mental health facility but you aren’t sure if it is beneficial to the situation. Or maybe you opted to send a loved one to a mental health facility but were displeased with the result.
This week, I am talking about the value of mental health facilities and how they operate. There are common misconceptions of how mental health facilities operate and the purpose of their care so I explain what those intentions are. I also share a story sent in by a listener of their negative experience with a mental health facilities and how their family member was treated through the overnight process.
- The purpose of a mental health facility
- How most treatment centers operate out of a business mentality
- Reasons why mental health facilities decide to keep your loved one
Connect with Mark Crandall, LMSW, LCDC
If you or someone you know is seeking freedom from addiction please visit www.addictiontreatment101.com or call (512) 200-8400 to schedule a free family consultation.
- Website: https://www.addictiontreatment101.com
- YouTube: (coming soon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictiontreatment101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org