Have you ever had to set healthy boundaries between you and a family member because of their addictive behaviors? Maybe you have a parent who is dealing with an alcohol addiction and you want to start implementing boundaries to keep a healthy relationship. Or maybe you have a child who is dealing with a drug addiction and you need a strong support system to help you maintain those boundaries.
This week, I am discussing how to set healthy boundaries between you and your family members during their recovery journey. One of the questions I have been asked this week is how to set healthy boundaries between a child and an addictive parent. Setting healthy boundaries helps ensure positive relationships as well as a successful future.
- When to set healthy boundaries
- Why maintaining boundaries ensures a successful future
- How community empowers a family’s recovery journey
Connect with Mark Crandall, LMSW, LCDC
If you or someone you know is seeking freedom from addiction please visit www.addictiontreatment101.com or call (512) 200-8400 to schedule a free family consultation.
- Website: https://www.addictiontreatment101.com
- YouTube: (coming soon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictiontreatment101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org