Regardless of what you have been told, there isn’t a one-size fits all treatment for recovery patients. There isn’t a magical length of time that qualifies good treatment and there for sure isn’t a magical dollar amount that promises a full recovery. There is, however, specific qualifications that determine if you or your family member is getting the best treatment they deserve.
This week, I’m discussing the different qualifications that produce healthy environments for recovery. Whether it’s a 12-step recovery program or individual therapy sessions, every individual’s recovery journey is unique and needs the proper treatment. There may not be a one-size fits all program, but the education of the treatment facility and its therapists is a step in the right direction.
- What different various recovery programs look like
- Creating a safe environment for the patients you are serving
- Why your recovery journey isn’t a stand-alone qualification
- Qualifications of trained professionals in treatment centers
- Why supervision is a must for early recover
Connect with Mark Crandall, LMSW, LCDC
If you or someone you know is seeking freedom from addiction please visit www.addictiontreatment101.com or call (512) 200-8400 to schedule a free family consultation.
- Website: www.addictiontreatment101.com
- YouTube: (coming soon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictiontreatment101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org