Have you or a loved one suffered from traumatic experiences after being lied to by treatment centers promising care for your family? Maybe you are currently researching the best mentors, counselors, and facilities but you feel bombarded with the pressures of picking the right treatment centers.
This week, our guest Shelly Young, Co-Founder and Executive Director of FamilyRX shares with us the different kinds of questions you should be asking in order to protect yourself and our loved ones. We learn about the signs you should be mindful of in order to get the right treatment and the best care possible.
- Are treatment centers receiving kickback from my illness?
- What do different treatment centers offer?
- How long is the process for treatment?
- What are the different methodologies of treatment centers?
- The importance of asking the right questions.
- How to maximize the treatment and care for the whole family.
Connect with Mark Crandall, LMSW, LCDC
If you or someone you know is seeking freedom from addiction please visit www.addictiontreatment101.com or call (512) 200-8400 to schedule a free family consultation.
- Website: www.addictiontreatment101.com
- YouTube: (coming soon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictiontreatment101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Shelly Young
- Website: http://www.family-rx.org
- Email: email@example.com